Preen ADG-PLUS-800-38 DC Power Supply
- Power Rating 30 kW
- Output Voltage 800 V
- Output Current 38 A
Preen’s newly released ADG+ series is a high-power-density programmable DC power supply. With the design of DSP control, it offers a great response time and high accuracy. The self-developed high power module enhances stability and heat dissipation, thus improving product quality. The output mode of CV, CC and CP are fully equipped.
The ADG+ series single-unit power ranges from 30kW to 100kW, and with wide range of output voltage / current, it can reach up to 2000V, and up to 2500A in low-voltage high-current models. The output voltage and current can even be further expanded via parallel operation and series operation.
The ADG+ is ideal for testing EV motor/compressor, server power supply, fuse, circuit breaker, contactor and PV inverter. For communication interface, the uses can select the standard RS-485, RS-232, Analog Control, Ethernet, USB and optional GPIB. The product also equips with remote control software for uses to control with ease via PC. The product is CE and RoHS certified.Features and Specifications:
- Wide range of output voltage up to 2000V.
- Easy master/slave operation up to 1800kW parallel or series connection.
- Low ripple ≤0.05% and high accuracy ≤ 0.1%.
- Fast response ≤ 6-20 ms
- Optional I-V curve function for Solar Array Simulation (built-in EN50530 mathematical formula).
- Large 7” touch screen and rotary knob for easy operation and measurement display.
- Time setting resolution 0.01S for fast response programming testing.
- Capable of simulating all kinds of load testing conditions: step or consecutive voltage variation can be set via STEP & RAMP function.
- Remote Sensing Compensation.
- Equipped with emergency stop button, which meets the requirement for laboratory related testing field.