Preen AFC-11005-E AC Power Source
- Output Power 5 kVA
- Output Voltage 300 V
- Output Current 41.7 A
- Frequency Range 45-65 Hz
- Single Phase
Providing clean sine wave AC power, the AFC series allows users to simulate all sorts of utility grid voltage and frequency for export product testing or operation of imported equipment. With a brand new appearance design, the new AFC series has not only improved electronic performance but also upgraded its user interface with 7 in. touch screen and RS-232 and RS-485 for a more intuitive control.
The AFC series now provides measurements of voltage, current, frequency and power factor. The built-in hot key function allows quick memory recall and easy voltage and frequency setting. AFC series can simulate standard or abnormal voltage and frequency status. The maximum output power is up to 2000kVA in one unit instead of parallel. The output voltage range of 0-310V Output frequency is switchable 45-65Hz continuously adjustable, 400Hz fixed. PWM high-frequency switching technology designed to provide pure sine wave output, with single-phase and three-phase output models.
Unlike other power supplies in the market, AFC series is suitable for the Certified Bureau, the production and R&D of various industries including home appliances, electrical electronics, medical equipment and lighting.Features and Specifications:
- Single-phase output models are available among 3-120kVA, and three-phase output models are available from 5kVA to 2000kVA.
- CE & RoHS certified, with excellent performance in the safety, electromagnetic compatibility.
- High input power factor, high efficiency of up to 92% at full load.
- The 7 In. LCD touch screen display includes output voltage, current, frequency, active/apparent power, power factor, test information.
- Modularized inverter which is compact, smaller, high power density and easy to maintain.
- Comprehensive protections which include overvoltage, overcurrent, overload, input under-voltage, overheat; the corresponding fault code will be shown with the buzzer alarm, when protection is activated.
- Emergency stop button for quick output shutdown.